The Sainsbury Management Fellows scholarship award is £50,000 per successful applicant and applies to a full-time MBA course at the participating business schools listed below.
To be eligible:
- Applicants must have a first degree in an engineering, allied technology or science discipline, preferably a first or upper second class
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong commitment to both UK engineering/business/industry and their respective engineering communities
- Applicants must be an EU/EEA citizen, normally domiciled in the United Kingdom
- Applicants do not need to have Chartered Engineer status (or equivalent), however, this qualification or progress towards it will be viewed favourably
- Applicants would usually have 4-10 years professional experience post-degree
The award of a Sainsbury Management Fellows scholarship will depend on the candidate obtaining a place at the chosen business school using the school’s normal application procedure.
Applications should be made via the Royal Academy of Engineering, which administers the scholarship on behalf of Engineers in Business Fellowship. You will find full application details on the Royal Academy of Engineering’s website.
The Sainsbury Management Fellows scholarship does not support the study of part-time, distance learning or executive MBA courses.
If you have questions about the scholarship, please visit our FAQ section.